Saturday 15 October 2011

Blog Post #3


I am currently reading "Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secrets" movie script, adapted by Steven Kloves . This script has many main characters, but I am going to be focusing on Hermione Granger. The quote, "Yes, Proffessor. But there seems to be very little written about the Chamber of Secrets. For those of us with personal interest with this subject, that is... disturbing." Said by Hermione Granger, page 53, shows her true personality. It shows her keen interest to learn new things, as she likes to be educated in pretty much everything, and is super smart. It also shows her sarcastic side, with the quote, "...For those of us with personal interest..." (same quote, page 53) She tries to force the proffessor into giving her information off the correct topic, which also shows her ability to overpower you. In the end, I believe Hermione will figure out the secret of the Chamber of Secrets, and solve the mystery behind it. During this time though, I think there will be twists and turns that steer her thoughts in the wrong direction. Does she solve this? You will have to find out for yourselves!



This video captures the essence of Hermione. It shows her sarcastic and logical side perfectly! The quotes are some of her best - it is a true Hermione video!

2 comments:

  1. If I knew nothing about Hermione or Harry Potter for that matter and read this post I would be able to form a mental image of what this character is like. You've done a good job at finding a quote that can describe a character. Your elaboration on the quote was also very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that this post really helped me to visualize exactly who Hermione is. If someone who has never read the series or seen the movies (such as myself- but I am starting) would be able to figure out Hermione's character by the quote you chose. It really helped to see exactly who she is.

    ReplyDelete